Uncorking The BARS Program's Reporting Functionality
A partnership with The BARS Program is a vital step toward attaining near-flawless compliance with state and local regulations governing the sale of alcohol and tobacco. Following each and every visit, your management team – big or small – is outfitted with near real-time reporting metrics.
These valuable, business-specific metrics are available with username and password protection via The BARS Program website. In addition to database archival, reports are emailed to specified management team members following visits and on a weekly basis. Within each report, management can review ID verification and point-of-sale metrics. Plus, dive even deeper into the breakdown of Checker attributes, visit logistics, card result and employee details.
To prepare a report or to view a sample report, visit www.barsprogram.com.
- Select “Reports” in the top right corner.
- Specify the visit store type (dealer, franchise, corporate) you want to obtain information for.
- Identify the type of report to be compiled; options include summary, history, month/year-to-date, store list, performance. Remember to choose Red Card, Green Card, or both.
- Select visit type (alcohol, tobacco or alcohol + tobacco).
- Set the report date range. Note: Wider date ranges require longer processing times.
- Select “Get Report.”
Reports are easily downloaded as a PDF or Excel spreadsheet. To learn more about The BARS Program, view a sample report or access our arsenal of BARS Program training materials and videos, visit www.barsprogram.com. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-540-5500.